Get Jack Black SPF Face Moisturizer at Weldon Barber Spokane
Weldon Barber Spokane wants to remind you to protect your skin now that summer is nearly here. In our last post we wrote about Sun Guard, one of Jack Black offers skin-saving formulas with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection that also nourish the skin with vitamins and antioxidants … for ultimate sun safety.
Now, Weldon Barber Spokane and Jack Black recommend Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20, which is both a daily sunscreen AND an advanced facial treatment. This best-seller offers lightweight moisturization and helps shield skin from premature aging. Containing Blue Algae Extract and Sea Parsley, this technologically advanced improves the overall appearance of skin while providing superior hydration, plus UVA and UVB protection.
The PureScience® formula locks in nature’s best to please even the most sensitive skin:
- No Fragrance or colorants
- Certified Organic Ingredients
Here’s what the Jack Black website has to say:
“Ideal for daily use, this lightweight moisturizer is an advanced facial treatment product with a built in sunscreen, SPF 20. The emollient formula visibly improves skin’s overall appearance and provides lasting hydration without oiliness or heaviness. Contains potent antioxidants and vitamins, and offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection to help shield skin from premature aging due to sun exposure. Dermatologist tested.
What’s in it? Advanced moisturizing complex locks moisture into the skin and forms a protective barrier to retain moisture.
- Blue algae extract, a rich source of vitamin E, helps keep skin supple and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Sea parsley, a potent anti-irritant, contains a combination of naturally occurring vitamins (A & C) and minerals which work together to improve skin appearance.
- Certified Organic Edelweiss and Plantago Leaf Extracts act as antioxidants and enhance collagen synthesis.
- Phospholipids bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
- UVA and UVB absorbers (including Parsol 1789) block damaging rays and protect the skin from sun damage.
How and when do I use it?
Apply a nickel-size amount of Double Duty Face Moisturizer on face and neck. Use daily–in the morning, after shaving, for daily protection from sun; in the evening, to hydrate and moisturize dry skin.
Weldon Barber Spokane and Jack Black have you covered when it comes to protecting and moisturizing your face!