1. Follow a specific skin care regimen. A simple regimen to follow is Sharps Daily Prep. Start with the Daily Prep Foaming Face Wash, followed by the Skin Tuner, Daily Prep Tuning Face Lotion.
2. Wear sunscreen. Trade out the Daily Prep Tuning Face Lotion for Sharps Dail Prep Oil-Free Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 15 to get in some good old SPF.
1. Update your style: If you’ve got a full head of hair, instead of parting your hair to one side, push it forward. Use American Crew’s Defining Paste and use your hands to pull hair to the front. Add some texture with your fingers and the Defining Paste for a more modern.
2. Go lean on the sides: If you get your hair cut shorter and leaner on the sides it will slim out your entire face.
3. Camoflague: Take care of those pesky gray hairs with combed in color. At Weldon we offer Camouflage Color. It will camouflage your grays and blend with your hair…don’t worry, just because you’re adding a little color doesn’t mean you don’t have to look like Elvis!